Hey, y’all! I have some wacky sentences to share with you today! This is what happens when a teacher asks us to create sentences for a class assignment. (I’m totally not doing this in class right now because there’s totally not a substitute who’s not paying attention.)
- The chair and the tables are brown.
- Bob the tomato and Larry the cucumber were best friends.
- Pandawarrior is a fooble, and she loves yodeling.
- Andrew Jackson and his kitchen cabinet plot evil plans together.
- Either Jefferson or Burr was to be president.
- Either the cat or the bunny rabbit attends Tryangle College.
- Either the elephant or the seal goes to the park on a daily basis.
- Neither Steve nor Billy likes Frank or Jerry.
- The schools or the court is biased.
- Either Frank or the erasers live in a castle on a cloud.
- Either Donald Trump or the democrats jump off the plane.
- Either the Phantom of the opera or the musicians flickered the lights.
- The tombstones in the box come to life at night, and so do the boxes.
- The castle in the clouds doesn’t like Frank or the erasers.
- Onionsan and some of his/her friends play in the Red Hot Chibi Peppers.
- Jackson and all of his cabinet eat slimy snakeskin sandwiches in the slippery kitchen.
- Most of the squeegies were broken and shredded into tiny pieces.
- Any of grumpy cat’s faces can be mistaken for potatoes in tornadoes.
THESE AREN’T TYPOS. They’re more the products of two insane minds.