Hey, I’m back with nine more wacky sentences for a total of 27! They just never seem to end
- Minnie Mouse stole my clarinet and put it in the band room on Halloween Day.
- The Metal Fried Xs like to think they look absolutely fabulous when dancing.
- Gian and Mia love frogs; they especially like squishy ones. (Inspired by my friend Gian, who loves squishy frogs irl.)
- Nobody has the stick, so everyone is allowed to ride the llamas.
- Someone is here, but this person keeps using big words, like “honorificabilitudinitatibus.”
- Anyone is welcome, even the giraffes, but Frank and Jerry are not coming. (This is a reference to sentence 8 from yesterday. No one likes Frank and Jerry. Apology to those who are actually named Frank or Jerry.)
- Tibbles and Nibbles come to me for paper, but once, I gave them a doorknob.
- Dooglas didn’t think I would forgive her for the severed foot prank, but I did anyway, and even gave her a nuclear heat lamp to show my efforts.
- The markers and I make a formidable team, especially because the brownies are shared between us.
For those of you who remember what I read to you, yes, I did change up number 8 a little, but only a little. For everyone else, here’s yesterday’s 18 sentences.